NEW - Invented by a hoof care professional for hoof care professionals
D.E. HOOF TAPS can help to resolve issues including: walls separation, cracks, weak/flaky walls and excess wear.
Why should your farrier chose D.E. Hoof Taps?
- Effective aid to help speed up and repair wall /white line separation
- Help to restore natural hoof balance for horses with collapsed heels and Negative Palmer Angle
- Repair cracks
- Protect against excessive wear
- They do not impede natural hoof flexion
- Can be used under shoes, under glue-on shoes or on their own
DE Hoof Taps must be fitted by a qualified farrier into the hoof wall right outside the white line. The correct fitting is achieved by lightly tapping until flush with the walls bearing surface.
- The taps are curved to follow the shape of the white line of the hoof and are held secure by the 3 anchor points.
- The taps are Zinc coated which helps to stop bacteria from spreading.
- DE Hoof Taps come in a container of 25 pieces.
1.25 inches (317mm) length
It is illegal to nail anything into a horses hoof unless you are a qualified farrier.